Over the past several years I've transitioned from an alpine ski racer, to ski patroller, to freeskier, to backcountry skier & SkiMo racer. Growing up on the east coast l was forced to learn how to ski on the technical and unforgiving terrain of the White Mountains. This allowed me to adapt to all other conditions I've faced in across the country. As part of my outings I produce videos and photo galleries that are uploaded within 24 hours to provide a near real-time experience. Patagonia would be a great fit for my endeavors, please don't hesitate to contact me for additional information.
Your history in the sport.
Backcountry Skiing for six years, SkiMo racing for one year.
Your current level, category or classification within your sport.
Backcountry - N/A, SkiMo - Elite
Current and relevant finishes along with race dates and the level/class/category you competed in.
- Tuckerman Inferno Pentathlon - 1st Place Overall
- Skimo Challenge: Owl's Head - 2nd Place Overall
- Skimo Challenge: Jay Peak - 2nd Place Overall
- Cross Cat Touring Challenge - 1st Place Overall
- Q Burke Backcountry Adventure - 3rd Place Overall
- December 15/16: The Northwest Passage Ski Mountaineering Vertical Race hosted by Brundage Mountain (World Championship Qualifier)
- January 7/8: Sunlight Mountain Heathen Challenge *USSMA Team Qualifier Race*
- January 28: SkiMo Burke
- February 11: 24 Hours of Bolton (Solo)
- February 23: World SkiMo Championships (pending qualification)
- March 4: Jay Peak SkiMo
- March 5: Wildcat SkiMo
- March 25: Sunday River SkiMo
- April 8: Tuckerman Inferno Pentathlon
Fischer Alpine Sports, Julbo Eyewear, Osprey Packs, NEMO Equipment, Untapped Maple, HOKA ONE ONE
Any media coverage received including web, magazine, newspaper, video or TV coverage.
Unofficial Networks: Shredding The Ever Living Sh*t Out Of Tuckerman's Ravine
MTN Meister Podcast: Tuckerman Ravine Pentathlon
Conway Daily Sun: DRUMMOND, MARION REPEAT AS TUCKERMAN INFERNO WINNERS
Salt Pump: Inside Game Interview
SkinTrack.com: East Coast Results
Offseason (Trail Running):
Trail Runner Magazine: Linking 48 4,000-Foot Peaks, in a Single 6-Day Push
Union Leader: Madison man sets record for fastest unsupported, continuous hike of NH’s 48 tallest peaks
Backpacker Magazine (print article in May '17 issue): Andrew Drummond to Hike the White Mountain Direttissima Live Online
HOKA ONE ONE: Write-up for Social Feed
Julbo.com: Andrew Drummond Breaks White Mountain Direttissima FKT
Contracted with Natural Geographic Travel as assistant photographer (New Hampshire & Canada)
Co-Founded Sea Method, a sustainable craft fertilizer
Co-Founded Granite Backcountry Alliance
2017 East Coast Dealer for Fischer Backcountry Ski Equipment
Growing YouTube Channel with over 100k views